There are a wide variety of legal and regulatory requirements with which physicians must comply. The Kulkarni Law Firm can give you advice on these requirements.
Contract Negotiations and Legal Compliance
- Speech Honoraria: We can help you negotiate an agreement, write a contract, determine Fair Market Value (FMV), and distinguish Continuing Medical Education (CME) from advertising.
- Advisory Boards: We can help negotiate a contract.
- Clinical Trials: We can help with contract negotiations and Sunshine Act reporting.
Sales Representative Interactions
- Formulary Management: We can help you get on formulary by advising what to say and what not to.
- Development of Profession-Specific Aids: We can help develop content for sales aids for different audiences.
We can help you comply with a variety of laws, such as the False Claims Act (FCA), Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Anti-Kickback Laws, Park Doctrine, HIPAA/HITECH, Stark Law, and Physician Payment Sunshine Act (aggregate spend requirements).
Disclaimer: The material on our website has been prepared and published for informational purposes only. There is no effort or intention to solicit new clients or new engagements from existing clients by way of this website, nor should any of the information published on the website be construed as representing any of our lawyers' availability to practice in jurisdictions where they are not authorized to do so.
None of these materials are offered, nor should be construed, as legal advice. Communication of information by or through this website and your receipt or use of such information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship with the Kulkarni Law Firm, P.C. or any of the Firm's attorneys. The creation of the attorney-client relationship would require direct, personal contact between you and the Firm through one or more attorneys and would also require an explicit agreement by the Firm that confirms that an attorney-client relationship is established and the terms of that relationship. You should not act or rely on information contained in these materials without specifically seeking professional legal advice.